Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Month!

I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.


Happy second month bb.
Its has only been two months, yet we've gone through quite alot yeah? Mostly rough patches but its the good ones that keeps us going. I don't ever care much about what others say, so why should you bother as well right? There were many times, you literally broke me apart. But i'm glad we always managed through. Seriously, you're not a very good boyf, but i know there are times when i see your effort. I hope you could be more patient with me though. I know you're you, and i'm never gonna change you unless it's gonna benefit you. Every 11:11, i wished the same wish over and over again. I don't ever want to be here without you baby. I hope it gets better as we go. Even if it gets harder, it won't take away my love, hope its the same for you. Ever heard of this? 'When you love someone so much, you apologise even when it's not your fault because it hurts you and you can't handle fighting with them.' Anyway, long story cut short, just wanna tell you a thanks and I LOVE YOU. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment