Sunday, June 12, 2011

Maybe some day

Maybe some day you'll stumble upon this post and realise that the reasons why i'm leaving has been feelings i've kept inside me for really long. I gave it my best shot, always telling myself that one day you will change for the better but time has only proven to me that you ain't gonna change. I've always placed you above all, you've always placed all above me. We are together for close to a year, i've to admit that it's gonna sting me badly, hurting me perhaps a really great deal. But i guess it beats being hurt all the way, for the rest of my lifetime. This time i'm gonna stand on my ground, not gonna look back anymore. But a part of me still hopes that there will be something for us in the future, when you're ready to commit to me...

Till then, goodbye my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment