Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Every single day ,

Life's screwed , horrible . I don't even know what i want now , and i've gotta decide something real important in a few days time . Yes , up to now , i don't think i deserve to land myself in gh . I don't think i deserve all these . I didn't say i'm not at fault , but still . So many things have changed in my absence , i can't stand it . It's as though everything fell apart ever since i went in . To my parents , i'm terribly sorry . But shouldn't you be too ? There really was better options . I don't understand , you've been with me through 15plusyears . Surely you would understand my character better than anyone else . But fact is no , you went ahead with what you thought was the best , the only right thing that was applicable for me . You listened to others , but why was it that you couldn't spare a thought for me ? Our relationship is strained ever since i was just a lil kid . How could you expect a 14 years relationship to change within perhaps in 1-2 years time ? It is impossible to me , and you know it yourself too . I can't change my ways immediately , i can't . Its not as though i don't know a single thing . Our sentences were all against each other , thus leading to this . Sometimes i really do wonder , do you guys actually want me ? If not , why ? All i wanted all these while was actually just your love , shown bravely . Have your ever thought that maybe , maybe if the way you treated me now was the exact same way you treated me in my younger days , things wouldn't have turned out like this ? To spend time with you was already so difficult . What we need is actually time , quality time spent together . But now , with such barrels between us , how so ? Like i said many times , you always thought things were better off this way . I can only tell you , its making things worse . I can't turn back time , but if i could , i would've took back every vulgarity i hurled at you in a moment of anger . Thats the only thing i regret , really . But i guess , things have become to a extent where nothing's gonna be salvaged anymore . What's done is done , no such thing as undoing it once again . I'm sorry .

Oh my sweet lord , why have things turned out this way . If it's really a must for me to shoulder all the blames , i'll do so . I really didn't think that things could have possibly changed so much . Everyone is rather different now , it sucks . I'm honestly glad my friendship with the friends i have is still there , but i seriously feel damn sad when i see them like this . Especially you* , you've changed the most . Power was never on your top-ten wanted list , what happened ? Like you say , you've everything you ever wanted , but you're still unhappy , why ? You say you don't know why , i can tell you why . Because all these is just temporary . Thats why you always want more , to achieve higher things . So go find somethings that real . Like real love , friendship . Spend more time with your family members , i mean it . I could have cried when i heard all those you told me earlier on .

And you* ( nono , not the same person ) , all i've gotta say is that , i've reached a point in my trust in you . Even if all is true , you really regretted everything , i still won't give a damn . Not because there's no second try in my vocabulary but because i can see that you still ain't ready to give up your lifestyle . Honestly speaking , i've never given up 100% on you . But whatever you did , whatever you're doing , forces me to . Or shall i rephrase , forced me to . Now i know why kpy could never really trust me after everything . The scenario is about the same , the only difference is that i was really willing to give up all and it was obvious , so unlike you . Till now , you're still the same . Maybe you've reduced , but nevertheless , a small percentage of it is still there . That small percentage that i hate ALOT . It was because of you , that i really turned hard , that i couldn't care less about how other people felt for me . To me , it was a matter of 'so' ? But i'm still different from you , i treated them really well . I haven't fall into that column of being heartless . So lets cut short , the main thing is that i don't really care anymore . Love isn't a thing that is going to be on my mind for a really long time . Especially now , looking at the situation i am in . And you know what's the most hilarious thing of all ? Everything , is what others told me . Your friends and all . But NOTHING is from you , yourself . Nothing . Perhaps i'm just another joke of yours , but so be it . I quitted playing a character in the joke of yours ever since July . I'm sorry for tearing up that note i wrote to you , something which your friends said it mattered alot to you ( again , your friends , nothing from you . ) But when i saw it , it only reminded me of being so stubbornly stupid . That Rebecca whom you managed to 'hong-d' in June , is way gone dude . She's never coming back , her heart's gonna take a real long time before it turns soft again . That's it .

*you , its gonna be a year . I hate myself for not being able to settle down my feelings before i went in . But i'm glad for the forced separation between us now . Maybe we were never meant to be , even though we crossed paths many times . Many times . I just hope all's well for you . I sincerely mean it . Just stay happy . I'm not worried or uptight about you at all . Because your character is really strong . So yeah , take care lil one .

4 comments:

  1. Sweet. You can change, it's just a matter if you wanna give up instant freedom for a period of time or not. You know, I've even told Auntie Serene how're you inside there, if you're fine or not.. you've told me bout your family, I know you're suffering, but you see, If you head back, I promise everything will be okay. I really hope you will go back & surrender, it's not fun to be in girls home. Your dad still care for you, he messaged me. If you go back to Gracehaven by Sunday, you'll still be able to stay inside there instead of girls home. Sweet, If you're afraid of going back yourself, I'll accompany you. Please, even though I'm just your GH friend, I still care alot for you. I've absconded that period, and seriously, I regretted, I don't want you to regret too. Rebecca, I hope you can contact me soon, your friend Vanessa have my number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously , thanks for the advices . i will be surrendering on sat i guess . but timing , i'm not too sure . i'm really touched , really . ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rebecca,could u kindly contact wif me ASAP???? i m looking for u urgently..i m sure u have my number too..michelle leow here

    ReplyDelete