Tuesday, December 15, 2009

She's nothing like the girl you've seen before .

They said blogging would kill me , i thought otherwise . I don't care if all are frantically finding me right now , i don't care what the future holds for me . I don't care if all says this is wrong , i don't care if it's really wrong . I don't care what's going to happen tomorrow or the next , i don't care if i'm ruining my future right now . I don't care if this ruins everything , i don't care if this destroys me . I don't care about the decision i make , i don't care if it kills my future . I don't care how you think , i don't care how they think . I don't care if i'm gonna suffer , i don't care if its gonna be a tough road ahead .

Actually , i do care .
And i care plenty much .

1 comment:

  1. Take care inside, sweet. I'll go back to GH if I am allowed to ^^ Luv.

    ReplyDelete