Friday, January 1, 2010

yue ai yue nan guo .

Reading someone's blog , ew . I hate people who act as though they have known the other person for a real long time but fact is that , * only knows ** for perhaps 5 minutes . Kay , forget about the unhappy stuffs .

HAPPY NEW YEAR , :D .

The worse new year eve that i've ever been through . ): BECAUSE I'M STUCKED AT HOME WHILE EVERYONE IS OUT FOR THEIR COUNTDOWN . ONCE AGAIN , NO CURFEW
CALL . _l_

I still remember last new year , how i turned you down when you wanted to go countdown with me . Now this new year , i don't even know where are you . Listening to that song , its as though those words were meant for me , to replace your absence . But its gonna be different this time round , i ain't gonna stick around waiting like a fool . New year , new moves . Don't get me wrong , noone will ever be able to replace you , the memories you've planted in my head . But i guess i'm just giving myself a chance . Finally learnt what it means when people say " you don't have to be with the one you love . " But then again , what if you were all i ever wanted ?

Biggest joke of the day , Ray has a phd . ( Inside joke . ^^ )
Kay bunny , i still have to thank you no matter what . You made things so much easier so , thanks .

Goals for 2010 :
Study harder , ( at least try to . )
Lose weight . ( worth a try , i think . )
Be good , ( uhhhhhh ... )
forget it , lets skip this .

kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , gonna go off now , burbyesxz .

eromynauoyevoltnodi .

6 comments:

  1. You're super skinny! Don't Lose weight anymore! ^^ Tckr luv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've linked you! Better link me up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SAW YOU THAT DAY! Ha! Anyway, link me up! http://imyantin-gg.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. To xiaomianbao : Rofl , hai hao . Rather shocked that you would comment me . (: To Yanting : HAHAHAH , you were damn blur . To TzeHui : OKAY , i'll do it right after this . :D :D To Naana : You won't wanna know how much weight i've put on :X To Ivy : I miss you too , see you l8r and yes , will link you NOW . Burbyes .

    ReplyDelete