Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lying to myself , is probably the hardest thing .

Was supposed to watch Ju-On today but due to some unforseen circumstances , we didn't catch the movie . Its alright , there're always other times . :) Had a brilliant lunch at dhoby ! I forgot the shop's name . Anyway , it was great because of the unlimited supply of ICECREAM ! Yes , it's making me drool even at the thought of it . :) The food was great , ate to my heart's content . I bought a wallnut triple chocolate brownie for my parents , heehee . Alright , it's a really small piece but hey ! Its the thought that counts , isn't it . *winks ! Headed down to Serangoon's Js for a ktv session with Patricia , Della and Leiting . :) Huimin and Joey left for Hougang . Man , it was super . My first time singing and i thought it was rather alright . ( 'Cos no glass broke ! ) Finished , and i went home . Then went 304 for dinner with dad , thats it . A simple but joyful day , i guess . :)

I can't imagine i actually stopped one stop before my busstop , just hoping to have a glimpse of you .
I can't imagine that on my super slow walk home , i turned everywhere every 10 seconds to see if you were on your way home .
I can't imagine that on my way to dinner and @ dinner , i looked up every 3 mouthful to see if you would cross that very road in front of me .
I can't imagine that i dialled your number just to ask you the stupidest thing on earth .
I can't imagine that i keep telling myself that i don't give a damn about you .
Or do i ?

No comments:

Post a Comment