Saturday, April 10, 2010

VANESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW .


You were the one who edited these pictures & till now ,
i still hold on to every edit you wrote .

I DON'T GET IT , WHY DO YOU COMMENT ME , ONLY TO DELETE YOUR COMMENT !? VANESSA WEE , REALLY . ITS BEEN MONTHS , ITS DRIVING ME INSANE . HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW I FEEL ? HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED , MAYBE , PERHAPS MAYBE , IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE , THINGS WOULD STILL GO ON AS NORMAL EVEN AFTER THE Y SHIT ?! WHY , WHY HAVEN'T YOU SPARE A THOUGHT FOR ME ? I DON'T GET , WAS I REALLY NOTHING TO YOU ? SO MUCH AS TO JUST DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR IS YOUR FORTE ? HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW MUCH I MISS YOU , EVEN THOUGH I'M REALLY HURT AND ANGRY PLUS VERY UPSET THAT YOU LEFT JUST LIKE THAT ? I HONESTLY THOUGHT WE WOULD MAKE IT THROUGH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING , CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH REALLY ALOT . YOU PROVED ME WRONG , REAL WRONG . Y IS , OR SHOULD I SAY WAS , SOMETHING TO ME . YOU MAY HAVE THOUGHT THAT I WAS ON HIS SIDE , BUT I WASN'T . I HAVE TO ADMIT , I WAS STUCK , REAL STUCK . BUT I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT NO MATTER WHAT , YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE MY CHOICE . YES , PEOPLE DO MOVE ON , AND I DID , PARTIALLY . TIME HEAL ALL WOUNDS , THAT'S TRUE . BUT REALLY , I KNOW I WON'T EVER FORGET YOUR NAME . I'VE GOT SOMEONE THAT'S AS IMPORTANT AS YOU'RE TO ME , BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WOULD FORGET YOU . I REALLY WONDER , WHY IS IT THAT YOU ALWAYS FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ?

1 comment:

  1. It's true that vanessa did delete that comment cause she felt that it wasn't needed afterall. When time passes, things change including everyone else. If you were really on vanessa's side at that crucial point of her life, i guess things between you and her wouldn't have ended up this way. To say and to actually get it done is two seperate issues. To her, that so called Y shit is death defying. Have you ever put yourself in her shoes during that whole incident? It's a real living nightmare, a daily torture for her. Don't you know what kind of horrifying experience that was, DO YOU. It was some scary incident that she managed to get rid of so please stop having her get reminded of it ever again. Her life changed because of that and you'll never know how bad it has been for her. Maybe if you tried living some place worst than hell you would know. It's as though you were being captured to some foreign place and with no one whom you can call for help to. No one would ever know how she felt at that moment of her life. You will never share that kind of fear she had within that she managed to break free from. If there was such a thing as getting a brain wash, i'm sure she would want to be the first to get her hands on it even if it could cost her life. You don't expect her to live with it for her entire life do you. Even if she did not leave, things would still change. And think about it, why did she even want to leave. You could say that she chose to leave and every other thing. But have you ever thought of the reason so. You will never know the pain she went through. It was significantly terrifying. She has tried her best to wipe out those memories of her's, and she successfully did. This would be the last comment posted for you. There won't be such a person named vanessa anymore, give up. And yes, it is just two simple words that hold so much actions. Trying is never easy but it is simple. Bye tc.

    ReplyDelete