Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Coz you're amazing, just the way you are.


It's 5.26am in the morning and i'm still not asleep. ): Oh well, slept at 12pm yesterday's afternoon, woke up at 11.30pm earlier on. I guess that explains why i'm still wide awake now. But i've gotta head off for work at 3pm, i wonder if i can make, hmmm. Now to the reason why i'm posting. I'm supposed to wake BB up when the movie is downloaded and when i'm done blogging, hahaha.
BB, sorry for my attitude yesterday morning. I know it's my fault yesyesyes. I shouldn't have given you attitude no matter how fucked up i was. Buttttt BB, hope you understand that it really wasn't on purpose, i was just too tired and my mood is always like this whenever i'm lacking of sleep. And yes, i've got to admit that you've been really faithful and there really shouldn't be any reason why i should doubt you. Yes, even if you're gonna cheat on me one day, i know jealousy and suspicion is not going prevent it anyway. It will just create misery between us. In the meanwhile, we will be remain a happy couple. :D Okay, now for another problem that has been going on between us. That would be being truthful. Yes, you don't really have a problem with this, i do. I know i haven't been exactly truthful to you these few days. Don't get me wrong, truthful not faithful. I know that even when i make mistakes, i don't admit it. And i know that even when i've doubts, i don't talk about them openly. Instead, i would keep everything to myself and then rack up such a fuss after that. But there's a reason why i'm not being entirely truthful, it's because i'm scared that you would not approve of the things that i do. But i've learnt that we should share everything that goes on in our life, if not why should we be together right right? Yes, i get your point my dear. I know sometimes we don't agree on the same point of view but BB, i don't need your agreement, i just need you to understand why i feel this way or why do i have such a view towards things. We could then work things out. :) I know we both have our own interests and friends. I just hope that we will have that mutual respect towards each other's interests alright? I hope that no matter what comes along the way, all the mistakes i make along the way, you would forgive them. But yes BB i will learn from my mistakes and not repeat them again alright! Lastly, I'm grateful for having you in my life, grateful for being to hug every single time i go to bed, grateful for being able to love you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment