Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[i] shou[l]d be [o][v][e]r [y][o][u].

Why can't you just change yourself a lil? Is it really that hard? Do you know how much your words can actually harm? No you don't. Whatever you do, you do it in the name of fun but have you ever realised what may be funny to you may not be as funny to others? Yea sure, i can learn to look aside and not take things so seriously but would it be torturous for you to cut down on your jokes a lil? Whatever you say never goes through your brain before coming out from your mouth, i hate it, hate it, hate it. You say i've gotta learn to take it, i say you have gotta learn to minimise it. Spare a thought for my feelings a lil please. I'm already trying my best, why can't you freaking see that? Whatever i do, it's always not of satisfactory standard to you. Gosh, think about what you're doing, am i even complaining? I don't need you to be appreciative, but why must you keep pulling me down when i'm already feeling in the dumps? All i'm trying to say is that, i'm already trying my utmost best, please please, lemme go for a lil. & for you, i don't think i can even see your effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment