Monday, August 17, 2009

That's why we'll break though ;


12/08/09.
The first part of the post shall be dedicated to my brother .
Bro , I know you’re worried for me and van . You must be thinking , of all things to play with , why this ? It’s like playing with fire , I know it too . But I don’t know why , why we would go ahead , knowing the consequences that lies before our very own eyes . Curiosity kills the cat ? I think it’s time I agree with that phrase . I know it’s hard for you to believe me when I say I’ll stop and its true that we’ve disappointed you today . So I’m not angry with you for being angry at us . Yes , after reading your text , I know we deserved it . Thanks plenty for making your way down for us when no one else would . I can’t imagine if we were left alone . & a million more thanks for spending me and sister home . We know what we are doing and we do know that it’s the way we want to live our life so therefore I hereby announce that my promise to you shall be kept valid . (: No brother , you’re wrong , promises are not meant to be broken and me and van will prove it . Once again , thanks for everything , not only these . Countless of times , you walked in when the others just walked out on us . The same thinking , I didn’t call you brother for nothing . Rayner and Rebecca , SBND <3>

16/08/09
Came home at 9plus in the morning , slept till 5.19pm , rofl ! Stayed at home the whole day today , really tired thats why . Meeting bread tomorrow and most probably sister . I know the above post is rather long ago but yeah , i saved it somewhere else then i just recovered the document . :D

[b]Beckah ,[/b] Oh Kelsey . said :
the meaning of life ? i can give you a good explanation .

張清林/Elwin- whats the meaning of life'? anyone? 5 bucks for a good explanation!
said : go on..

[b]Beckah ,[/b] Oh Kelsey . said :
life is like a rollar coaster ride , full of ups and downs . you never know when the sharp turn is coming . it can be a gradually up going ride but taking a plunge down after that . so in life , you cant really expect whats gonna happen next , nothings fair . but perhaps just ride on , will a positive mindset to get you through :D

張清林/Elwin- whats the meaning of life'? anyone? 5 bucks for a good explanation! said :
CLAPCLAP... 5 bucks its yours..

[b]Beckah ,[/b] Oh Kelsey . said :
i can't believe that junk just came out of my mind .

Rofl , its rather cool , don't you agree ? :D Okay , time for overdued pictures ! Enjoy , ( its rather small . ) Nights !

2 comments:

  1. Hhaha , i changed my blog link already O: Anyway , nice explanation about life ^^ Hey , meet up soon together ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot , will link you up . ^^v

    ReplyDelete