Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lil Boy ,

Shawn ! You better get out of your mess right now . I still want someone to fetch me from outram every morning , watch me eat my happy meal every morning , disturb you in class everyday . You've gotta be there , its a must ! ): All the best . <3
Anyway people , i'm enrolling in a private school . Woohoo , stress-free . On top of that , i've got myself a job ! Its located at bugis , hahah . Two great news in one day . I swear i'm going to study hard this time round , the school fees don't come cheap . ): Ray shot me this logic : Others pay so much lesser for a degree yet you are paying that for an olevel cert . RAH . Went out for a movie with him on Sunday . Sorry i made you wait for hours ! But hey , you were busy playing your tennis , ain't my fault . :D Watched the hangover . It should be rated m18 instead of nc16 . But then again , i don't think i would be able to get into the movie if it was rated m18 . Personally , i already had loads of doubt about getting in regarding the nc16 . But in the end , she didn't look twice at me . Dumb , made myself freak out for nothing . Overall , neat show . Went back to AngMoKio Secondary today to take back my report book . Needed for the registration purposes . Saw Shawn and YongZhi . Luckily recess was over already , ha . Mrs Lai said i was acting as though she didn't exist and could continue acting . Rofl . But when i realised i'm never coming back to that school , i felt that my heart plunged a little . ): Went down bishan to have my photosize picture taken . Another requirement for the registration . Then went down to sengkang , met brother first then went to fetch sister from school . Headed down to Haiji Lane , then to bugis for my job interview . After all , went to xmianbao's house area to slack with worm and co . Í'm damn tired now , woke up at eight this morning . Supposed to meet Shawn at outram but he ended meeting me at farrer park because he was early . Oops , i'm sorry ! Nono , i know you won't blame me for this lil incident . I'll make it up to you , so please don't go in eh ! I know its not within your say but plead for a lighter sentence at least ? You can do it ! :D Taking entry test later in the morning , off to bed now . Comments are wanted , big time .

3 comments:

  1. Hey pretty, commented :) Where's your private school going to be located at eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that profile pic of your looks like a supper puffed up tweety birdie.Adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To XiaoXuan , its at tiongbahru . Very near tiongbahru plaze . Heehee ! <3
    To Vanny : RAH , why is it sucky ? Cos i'm not around right ? HAHAHA . Thanks vanny , i'll be missing you . && NO WAY MAN , I AINT A TWEETY . ): rofl .

    ReplyDelete