Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PG .

I wonder if my parents read my blog , rofl . PAPA MAMA , YOU SUCKSXZ . Oh well , this shall be a real short one , i need to go and bathe soon . I'm always late , ): Never punctual , rofl . Yesterday was funfunfun and more fun . A secret between me and sister , haha . You made me go lalala , i made you go hahaha . LOL .

Shall blog more later when i'm backkkk , wait up for me alright ! ^^

Drop the past , can't do it ever .

WAIT , i missed out one really important part of the post . I can't help but feel like insulting that useless freak a lil more before i make my way to the bathroom . LIL BOY , you're the lousiest guy i've ever seen on the entire galaxy so far . Don't only use words , use actions . I'M WAITING FOR YOU , honoured ? Beckah seldom waits for a guy , hoho . Don't use others as your mountain , use yourself . YOU remind me of the rubbish bin , your parents must be utterly disappointed to have a kid like you . P/s you might wanna visit the gym soon , your amount of fats , can add up to the size of a hippo . Okay , i admit i'm being mean about your fats but well , you get what i mean . YOU'RE FAT . No wonder you only hang out at the same place everyday , afraid that people will see the bulging stomach you've ? Don't ever go down to town , i'm afraid that your big fat ass might get kicked out the minute you stepped into orchard mrt . Wait a moment , do you even have the space to get on to the public train ? But seems like you're too poor to afford a cab either . Aw shucks , i totally forgot , hippo's dad is working so hard for the hippo family . )': rofl , had fun reading ? :D

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca :D
    Finally found your blog , anyway , the last part of this entry really very cute :x
    The guy sad case :x Hahah.

    Luv , Jolene (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ! Thanks alot , will link you up , link me up too . That guy super sad case , rofl .

    ReplyDelete