Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Harder To Breathe ,

What i would do , is that i would be there for you . Did my entry test today . Far more manageable than i thought it would be . Did fairly well , yeahness . Maths didn't require any calculator . That was how easy it was . But i forgot some parts regarding angles , weak point . Waited for Shawn and then went off to tiongbahru plaza for lunch . That guy skipped the other half of his classes , tsk . He went home and i went back for my interview . The question they asked that got one stunted was : Why do you want to study here ? I replied with a : I want my olevel certificate . Rofl . Dad drove me home , not before i brought him on a merry-go-round . :D Was suppose to go down to bugis with brother and sister but my fatigue got the better of me . Simply dozed off on the sofa while waiting for sister's call . Making it up to her by fetching her from school tomorrow . Woke up at eight am today and i slept at 3.30 am . ): This time , i'm only late for 10 mins , so Shawn didn't really have to wait long for my train's arrival . Heehee . See , i told you things would turn out perfectly alright ! You got everyone & yourself so worried for nothing . Your life in class would turn interesting with me around , i swear . You won't fall asleep anymore , ^^v . Tomorrow will be my only 'off' day . Will be packed with things to do from thursday onwards . Especially on sunday , where i might be watching a movie in the afternoon , clubbing at night and heading down to lemon's chalet after club . Attending a bbq on the following monday . I'm sure i won't be getting much sleep , ): Speaking of sleep , i think i'm going off to bed now . On lemon's orders . Harhar , nights singapore and my beloved snowy beside me . Comments people , now .

2 comments: