Thursday, August 6, 2009

Believe me , i've been there .

Woke up at one.thirty today , even though i was suppose to wake up at 12.30 . Prepared , then went to pick sista up from school . But i was late , ): and she left for compass already . Didn't want to walk , so i decided to remain in bus 136 , thinking that it was a loop bus . Landed me in Punggol Interchange instead -.- Took the long bus ride home and stayed at home . Wanted to make plans to go out but was just far too lazy . Should be going out tomorrow , have to confirm with ongshuhui . I wonder if she remembers , ): Then my movie on friday , outing on saturday , fully packed day on sunday . Tiring , goodness . Mom was being such a nuisance earlier on when i was on the phone with worm . Damn it , she went to the extremes just to make me hang up . What a bother . Oh so sorry wormy ! Chatted on the phone with lemon before worm . He's such a joke , hoho . I wonder , why does everyone give themselves such weird names nowadays . Mostly regarding food or animals . I just got to know a mr fish today , darrius . Rofl . I'm sticking to beckah ^^v . Had this nickname ever since primary six . Stuck with me till this very day . Rather unique , don't you agree ? Mr Bread , ( lol , another 'food' nickname ) sorry about today . Wanted to go find you , but i'm lazy :X You should know that side of me very well by now . *giggles , so act cute . Meet up soon alright ! Okaydokey people , beckah needs her rest now , she's collapsing soon . Choyyyyy , harhar . I'mma strong girl , & will always be . Out of the million reasons to leave , find a reason to stay . Don Juanism , \m/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment